in compliance with that established by the regulations in terms of data protection, we inform you that:
· The treatment holder is the company 925 Forever Sas by Maria Laura Testi & C., with headquarters in Loc. The Chianicella 2 – 52100 Arezzo (AR) – Tel./Fax 0575.320051 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.;
· The data supplied by You will be treated for all purposes of the purchase and delivery of goods and services (to receive and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments and communicate with you regarding orders, products, services and promotional offers), to fulfil obligations of the law, prevention of fraud and risks related to the credit (to prevent and ascertain fraud, and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers).
· For all purposes regarding the delivery of the goods purchased, your data will be communicated to the Company BRT Express, with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 67 - 20121 - Milano, p. vat 04507990150 subject specialist in the service indicated, and has been appointed Responsible for the Processing of these data and further processed for the purposes stated above.
· It is possible that some assets may not be physically present inside of the warehouses of the company and that the shipment can be made directly from the producer.
· A simple request in respect of the Holder of the Treatment will have the right to request access to Its personal data and to obtain rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability.
· If you believe violated against the rules on protection of personal data and intend to request a verification of the Authority shall have the right to lodge a complaint in respect of the Authority Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. More information about the activation of this procedure may be found on the website of the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.
· The provision of personal data is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the requested service and necessary for the data controller to fulfil the requirements of the law; refusal to provide such data, the request for cancellation of the same, and the consequent cessation of the treatment could result in the failure of performance of the service for objective reasons.
· The processing of personal data will be carried out both with manual mode, through the use of printed material and computerized via electronic devices and/or magnetic storage.